HIMANI SHARMA MTV ROADIES 9, REALITY SHOW ARTIST

Himani Sharma>MTV Roadies 9>Reality Show Artist


Himani Sharma
HIMANI SHARMA During the Auditions of Roadies 9.0,
A diplomatic person in a positive way is what Himani says she is. Taekwondo and boxing gives her the kicks and she enjoys doing it the most. She comes across independent but still has a long way to go.

Her Mantra for Success: Himani says, My mantra for success is performance, for a good performance we need to work hard and I am always ready for this.

Her strength, She is best in Behaving friendly, dancing and adjusting in any environment.

About Adventurous things She Says, Life is an adventure if you face the challenges, I believe I face them with full guts and also I am a sport person so participated in many adventurous events.

0 comments:

Post a Comment